/*
Chinese New Year is Coming.. and so UAS.. ~ Lalapops
*/ Lalapops: Chinese New Year is Coming.. and so UAS..

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Chinese New Year is Coming.. and so UAS..






















Wuahhhhh

One happy day, and one frightening day will come..
yeah, Chinese New Year and UAS (Exam Final Semester???/ Semester Final Exam???)

Both, makes me really busy..
Before the Chinese New Year, we (mom and me) should help my grandma to cook.. to welcome our guest and family...Lots of grandchildren will come.. because my grandma has 15 siblings..><
woahh

for UAS...
must study hard!!...
I want better score than UTS (Mid Exam)

hahaha

Happy Chinese New Year and UAS... ^^

1 comments:

OtakBolong said...

Gw mengalami UAS.
Ayo kita sama2 berjuang...
Ga mau nargetin sih, takut beban... hehe

Ganbatte~~
Ciayooo... XD

Ah imlek... andai ada angpao jatoh dari langit buat gw... XD